As the end of the school year approaches, so does exam season – meaning a lot of students are going to be busy studying and doing revision. We’ve all been through it and felt the building pressure, so it’s important to acknowledge all the hard work and effort involved, and what better way to do that than with a lovely good luck card containing some sincere good luck messages for exams. Whether you’re looking for something cheeky, modern, loving, or just downright rude, you’re sure to find an option that works for you with our huge range of original cards to pick from.
Traditional best of luck messages for exams
There’s really nothing better than receiving a nice, traditional card with a simple yet meaningful message inside when you just need a little boost (plus, it’s a lovely feeling to know you’ve brightened someone’s day). Remember it’s not all about how much you write, but the intention behind the words.
- Wishing you the best of luck with your exams, we believe in you!
- Good luck with your upcoming exams, you’ll do amazing!
- Remember to stay positive and best of luck, you will absolutely ace these exams.
- Sending you all the luck in the world, even though you won’t need it as you’re great.
- You’re such a dedicated and diligent student, and all your hard work is going to pay off, just watch.
- There is absolutely nothing that you cannot achieve, and we just want you to try your best, good luck!
- Regardless of the results, I shall never stop saying how proud I am of you; so just go in there and give it your all!
Funny good luck on your exam messages
If you want to leave a smile on their face, then there’s no better way to do that than a funny card with a humorous ‘good luck on your exam message’ inside. But don’t worry if you’re not a natural comedian as we’ve got some witty notes ready for you:
- Been there, done that, never going back – but good luck to you!
- You got this! Promise that we’ll go get a strong drink after you’re done.
- Good luck with your exams, although I won’t be upset if you make me look like the golden child either.
- Good luck! After this, the only exam you’ll ever have to pass is your driving test (finally).
- Look at you, almost time to experience the real world, best of luck!
- Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favour.
- Don’t worry, you will still be a part of the family even if it all goes horribly wrong.
- Hope you have a cheat sheet at the ready.
- Don’t forget to sit next to the smart kid in class.
Inspirational exam good luck messages
Sometimes we all just need that little extra boost of encouragement, and an inspirational quote can be the best way to lift someone’s spirits and leave them feeling motivated and ready to face any challenges that lie ahead. Here are a few of our favourites:
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” – Brian Tracy
- “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
- “Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.” – Madam C.J Walker
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Congratulatory exam success messages
Giving someone a congratulations card accompanied by a ‘well done on your exams’ message is just as nice a gesture as wishing them luck. But if you’re unsure how best to phrase your congratulatory note, we do have some suggestions for you:
- We never doubted you for a second, massive well done on passing your exams!
- You pushed through when things got difficult and it was all worth it, we could not be prouder of your successes!
- Hooray! It’s been a long time coming, but you did it and now onto your next adventure.
- Your exam results just go to show what determination can really do, a heartfelt congratulations.
- Congrats! You’ve really done yourself proud and celebrations are most definitely in order.
- Well done! What an achievement, I’m so excited to see what the future holds for you.
We’ve also got some witty ones too:
- Well that certainly took us all by surprise, but I guess congratulations are in order – well done!
- I bet you’re feeling pretty full of yourself right now, so take advantage while everyone still cares.
- And now the real work starts… hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.
- Thanks a lot for passing your exams, now I owe your mum £10.
When it comes to the big tests, a good luck message for exams for your favourite student really does make all the difference. Hopefully, you now have a good idea of how to phrase yours! And if you have a graduation coming up then you might want to check out our guide on what to write in a graduation card.
Got another occasion that you need to write a card for but struggling to find the right words? Be sure to head over to the thortful blog which has a dedicated what to write section that will be certain to help you find a way to put your thoughts on paper.
We also do gifts too! So, if you want to add a little extra something to go with your card then definitely have a browse at our range of gifts with a card. From alcohol to a range of sweet treats and plants, there truly is something for everyone.