We’re excited to be able to show you our new ad! It’s for Mother’s Day. Have a watch.
Our in-house team of psychologists have told us that it’s 37.2% less irritating that our last ad, and in our book, that’s a win. Nevertheless, we feel it still conveys the following important points:
- We sell cards
- The cards are good
- Really really really really really good
- You should give one to your mum, for Mother’s Day
- If you do, she’ll be delighted, further cementing a healthy parent-child bond
- If you have siblings, they won’t resent you as such but they’ll wish that they bought their Mother’s Day card from us (thortful)
- Keep an eye on trends in interior design and make changes from time to time, to keep your living space energising and fresh
Now you’ve seen the advert, our in-house team of psychologists would love it if you could complete a short, incredibly serious survey about your advertising experience. Visit the survey.
Oh, and if you need a Mother’s Day card, you can get the best ones on thortful.com.
– Team thortful