With lockdown being extended, we thought we’d round up our top social posts from the last few weeks to lift your mood and give you a giggle. From wholesome tweets to relatable illustrations, we hope these posts brighten your day!
1. Cat Tac Toe
2. Shout out to all the WFH parents!
Comic by Liz Climo @blog-content.thortful.comlizclimo
3. If you’re bored at home with your cat, please try this
4. Social distancing from the fridge starts Monday
Illustration by Veronica Dearly @blog-content.thortful.comveronicadearly
5. The video we didn’t know we needed
6.Nothing beats that feeling of changing from daytime pyjamas, into nighttime pyjamas
Greeting card by Lucy Maggie Designs > https://bit.ly/2z9WQVN
7. Reunited and it feels so good
8. Cheryl keeps leaving teabags on the side, 2 steps away from the bin
9. There’s nothing like the company of a dog!
10. Thoughts of a Dog
11. Picnic tables for squirrels are a thing now
12. Remember to be kind to yourself
Illustration by Beth Evans @blog-content.thortful.combethdrawsthings
For a giggle a day follow us @blog-content.thortful.comthortful